Join us as we continue to encourage teens and their families. Christy is a frequent speaker around the country so check back regularly to find out when she will be in your area!
Where We've Been
There is nothing like the HIM Conference.
MARCH 21-23, 2019
HAWAII CONVENTION CENTER
Come. Gather as the Body of Christ in Hawaii for HIM’s 31st time. Come welcome the Kingdom of God here, now, and among us. Join us as we worship, pray, learn, love, grow together across denominations, cultures, generations and differences as the beloved Body of Christ.
Jesus said, “God’s Kingdom isn’t coming with signs that are easily noticed. Nor will people say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There it is!’ Don’t you see? God’s kingdom is already among you.” Luke 17:20-21
October 20th 2018: Awakening To God Conference
A great conference for youth groups! Julie Davies will be one of the speakers and this is a great opportunity to hear more about preventing suicides in your community.
October 26th-27th 2018: Unmasked - Being The Young Woman God Created You To Be
HIM Mental Health Conference; First Presbyterian Church, Honolulu, Hawaii
"Helping Hurting Teens" seminar by Christy Pierce (September 8th, 2018)
Burlingame Presbyterian Church; Burlingame, CA (September 29th, 2018)
Healing Conference Main Speaker by Christy Pierce
Encounter Conference; RiverStone Church; Kennesaw, GA
"Hearing God's Voice" main speaker Julie Davies (June 15th, 2018)
"Listening Prayer Workshop" by Julie Davies (June 16th, 2018)
One Camp Youth Camp; Covington, GA (July 2nd-5th, 2018)
"Thought Life" Teaching Breakout Session by Julie Davies
Roswell United; Roswell High School; Roswell, GA (September 21, 2018)
"Mental Health Awareness Month & Suicide Prevention Talk" by Julie Davies
Dodgen FCA Middle School Huddle; East Cobb Marietta, GA (September 6, 2018)
"Living an Abundant life in Christ" by Julie Davies
Lassiter FCA High School Huddle; East Cobb Marietta, GA (September 7, 2018)
"Shut Up Talk and Testimony" by Julie Davies
Dickerson FCA Middle School Huddle; East Cobb Marietta, GA (October 11th, 2018)
"Shut Up Talk and Testimony" by Julie Davies
HIM 2018 Conference
Hearing God’s Voice
Most teenagers today feel like no one really understands what they’re going through and they remain alone in their pain. Even your best friends can let you down, and when that happens, you feel even more alone. But even in the loneliest of times, God is always there for you. God cares about your worries and the things stressing you out and He loves you more than you can possibly imagine. When you hear God whispering to you, it can change your whole life because you realize that you’re not alone. This seminar will help you learn how to hear God’s loving voice about the things that matter to you. After the session, Christy and her prayer team will hang out to pray for anyone needing prayer.
Listening Prayer Laboratory
God is whispering to you all the time. The Lord wants to help you hear His voice for yourself and other people as you pray. Learn how to “test” the words, pictures, or gut feelings you have when you pray. You don’t have to be a Ph.D. to experience listening prayer for yourself and others. Come join Christy and her ministry team for an encouraging “listening prayer laboratory” where you can learn to hear God’s voice more clearly. You can also practice hearing God’s voice in this safe environment. There will be time to ask questions and learn together. Following the session, Christy and her ministry teams will hang out and we will be happy to pray for anyone needing prayer.
Helping Hurting Teens
If you are a parent, youth pastor or adult trying to help a hurting teenager, you are not alone. The National Institute of Mental Health is reporting that 1 in 5 children suffer from some kind of seriously debilitating mental disorder. Suicide remains the 2nd leading cause of death among teens age 10-24 years old. Depression, anxiety, bullying and other pressures are epidemic among teens and college students in this generation. Jesus has great compassion for hurting teens and for parents that feel scared and helpless watching their teen suffering. This seminar will help parents recognize depression, anxiety, eating disorders, cutting and other common problems among teens today. We will connect concerned parents and adults with the practical resources that can help bring healing and hope to your hurting teenager. After the seminar, Christy and her prayer team will be available to pray for parents and those serving hurting teens.
Here are just a few of some of the great events that we have been privileged to have been a part of. Many of these events have video or audio clips available so be sure to check them out!
- PCC Lamplighters Fellowship, Redwood City, CA Thursday, June 21st The power of prayer
- Sutallee Baptist Church Teen VBS
- Dickerson Middle School FCA
- Dodgen Middle School FCA
- Simpson Middle School FCA
- RiverStone Church Youth Group
- Walton High School FCA
- Hi-Tower Middle School FCA
- Bible Fellowship Church
- Peninsula Covenant Church.
- Philippines Speaking Tour Summer 2017 (For more info, click HERE)
- Frequent speaker at Hawaiian Islands Ministries Conference 2008-2016
- Life in the Spirit Conference, First Presbyterian Church Honolulu at Ko’ Olau
- Whispers of God Women’s Conference, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Pepperdine University Chapel
- UCLA Faith & Mental Health Forum
- Pacifica Christian High School Chapel
- The Kings Academy Chapel
- Encounter Retreats
- St. James Presbyterian Church, Tarzana, CA
- Menlo Park Presbyterian Church, Menlo Park, CA
- Lake Grove Presbyterian Church, Portland, OR
- Peninsula Covenant Community Church, Redwood City, CA
- Berkeley United Methodist Church, Berkeley, CA
- Trinity Presbyterian Church, San Carlos, CA
- Cornerstone Church, San Francisco, CA
- New Hope Peninsula Church, San Carlos, CA
- West Valley Presbyterian Church, Cupertino, CA
- Women of the Word Conference, Hyatt Convention, Burlingame, CA
- First Presbyterian Church, Corinth, MS
- Peninsula Bible Fellowship, Bremerton, WA
- Bel Air Presbyterian Church, Bel Air, CA
- First Presbyterian Church, San Mateo, CA
- Mother’s Together Events in Menlo Park, Burlingame, San Mateo, and Redwood City
- MOPS in Pacific Palisades, CA
- The Good Life with Danny Yamashiro Radio Interview; March 6th with Christy Pierce @ 2:30pm Hawaii Time
- Trinity Broadcast Network TV show in Honolulu, Hawaii; March 14th with Christy Pierce and Youth Pastor, Nick Love
- The Fish Radio Show; March 15 in Honolulu 7:40am
- HIM 2017 Conference; Honolulu, Hawaii; March 16th-18th “Shut Up” talk to youth, “Shut Up & Listen” for Adults that want to help hurting teens, and “Spiritual Oxygen” talk for adults. https://himonline.org/him-2017/
Invite Christy Pierce To Speak
One of my favorite things in life is that Jesus graciously uses me to speak to audiences of all kinds. I’m a frequent speaker at the Hawaiian Islands Ministries conferences at the Honolulu convention center each spring. At those conferences, I speak to large groups of men, women and teens. Hawaii is one of my special places to speak (not just because it’s Hawaii:-) because we see the Holy Spirit move in extraordinary ways. We have trained many of our prayer warriors at these conferences, plus established partnerships with Christians in Hawaii who help us minister in the mainland. The San Francisco Bay area is home to me, so most of my speaking engagements are in this area. It’s a joy to speak on a variety of topics, but the following are some of my more requested topics. However, I’m happy to chat with you about the best topic for your retreat, conference or teenage youth group.
You should also know that I combine my speaking with personal one-on-one ministry. It’s not uncommon for my team and I to stay for hours praying for people following speaking. God typically uses my speaking to build faith that the Spirit of God is there and people often come forward to receive prayer.